Friday, November 27, 2015

FIRST TIME

Gem, Aiv and Kit | 11.07.15


The reason why I used this as my profile picture on Facebook even I'm against on using a group picture because I don't want any friends or family to be jealous on why they're not the one that I'm with or why I don't use a picture with them ... but this is special and to be honest, I'm picky on what to use as my profile picture.

It will be one of our favorite picture in the history of our friendship. 

We didn't win that day so we decided to eat at Don Day and when we're almost done, Keith just put out his phone and said "Picture tayo" (Let's take a picture). He always complain because we love taking pictures but this day was different.

Gem and I looked at each other and we had happy tears.

After watching basketball games together for 4 years, that was our first photo on his phone. Haha.

Ps. Sorry for the upper b tickets. We just need to experience where it all started. Haha. We will be back on the lower area.

Pps. I hate you guys because you let me watch a super heart attack/heart breaking game against NU, ALONE.

Haha. Love you Brobabes and I can't wait for us to be complete. 



No comments:

Post a Comment