Saturday, April 25, 2015

Create Inspire and Be Nice


I think it was 2012 or 2013 when Charlavail started selling beanies online and everyone was so crazy about it until this day. The difference was, before her beanies are sold out minutes after she put it online but for now her bigcartel will be down for a while because she will be on the road.


After being jealous to everyone on instagram wearing it, I finally ordered one for myself last month when she posted that she will put it online again and she indicate the time and living in a different timezone, it will be 2AM in my country and an hour early she tweeted or posted on instagram that it's now available. I didn't think twice this time I ordered a black Be Nice beanie. (03.25.15)

April 13, 2015 - I received a letter from the post office that I need to get a package and I knew it already arrived but it was already pass 5PM. I was planning to get the beanie the next day but I got too much to do so I decided that I'll just get it tomorrow when I'm already done with my responsibilities for the day. I was motivated to finish everything so I can get the package, I even finish some errands too. Such a productive day. Then I was sick the next day. Great. Lol


When I was back from some errands and getting the beanie, I opened it and .... I got a different one from my order. :/  I got a Create Inspire instead of a Be Nice and it was mix emotion on my part because I didn't got what was my order. I knew this was possible because I read before that it already happened and knowing that she's filling too many orders and she's still renovating the camper and she's just doing it all by herself, I totally understand the mix up but I still want to let her know. I emailed Vail and I told her that I got the wrong beanie and its okay but I'll try again next time to get the Be Nice when it will be available again. She replied the next day saying sorry about it and that she sent me the right beanie and then there's an email already from Stamps. I asked her if I should return the Create Inspire and her reply, "Nope! You'll just have two! :P".



It wasn't my intention to ask for another one or to change it either but when she just sent me the correct order and not asking on sending back the other one, WOW. The only thing that I can do living thousands away from her is to support her upcoming project which is The Happiest Camper. By this time its over but I was able to contribute to that. 

This makes me appreciate Vail even more and for sure this will not be the last time that I'll be supporting her. How I wish that I'm living in the US so I can meet her during The Happiest Camper trip. 

I'll just wait for the Be Nice to arrive maybe 2-3 weeks of waiting game. 

Moreover, its always summer in this country so I don't know yet where to wear it or maybe I'll just wait for ber-months. Lol.


Create Inspire and Be Nice | Charlavail

No comments:

Post a Comment