Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bad Ass Doctor

Yes! Some bad ass doctor arrived 2 weeks ago.

I'm just blogging about a particular doctor every time so I hope you know what this means. ;)

Dap (my cousin) and I was talking about this for so long, I think since December. and YAY! because it happened! :))

Her uncle was coming in the Philippines for some family event and as I'm typing this her uncle and his family are back now in the US. btw, THANK YOU FOR BUYING OUR DOCS! :))

Dap chose this docs because its different and cute and I don't know what else. HAHAHA

Introducing her first and forever bad ass doctor!



this was one of its purpose but you really need to break it to do the folding stuff  / and I just saw this kind on the internet and I'm telling you I don't know what I was doing that time. lol  


I love the detail on this

floral



It's called the Dr. Martens Triumph 1914 and unfortunately it's not available in the Philippines but you can order here


"With my first paycheck, I bought purple DM's. They were cherished for many years - Loved them! - Dee"

No comments:

Post a Comment