Saturday, August 25, 2012

Paramore in Pomona


Woke up too early than usual for unknown reason. Then everyone on twitter is already talking about the first live show of Paramore for 2012! I don't know what's the time difference of my country and California but good thing I was already in front of the computer once the concert already started. 

I wore my yellow pants just to have the spirit of the first live show for 2012 and I have to choose a good shoes that will go on with my yellow pants and I have decided that I'm going to wear my 1461 Dr. Martens and when I saw a picture of Hayley, she is also wearing a 1461 yet its black while mine was brown. (just trying to connect something) lol

Going back to the concert, I love how the videos are HD! Thank you to RTMorasonMDNew who shot the videos! I love that the lights are changing every now and then and of course how it goes with the beat of the song. Almost a year when Paramore played live and FBR15 was their last show last year and every member of Parafamily is looking forward to this day because of different reasons like for me I want to see when they play Hello Cold World live of course we want to see them already and we're missing them already!!! The energy when they're playing is on its highest level! I know they miss us and doing their thing on stage but we miss them too! I'm glad they come with a good playlist but I miss hearing My Heart and Let The Flames Begin, maybe it wasn't played because its more on the Riot! album. I don't know I'm happy and I know the band is happy and Hayley almost cried when singing the "landslide" last part most especially when she said "thank you guys...". 




My favorite is In The Mourning and Hello Cold World but when I watched all of the videos it seems that all of the songs are new even Whoa. I love them and somehow I really can't explain it right, I just know.

Love them so much and I'm happy that I'll stick to them until the end, oh well, it never ends ;)


- I wrote this last August 16 and I just published it now ... Paramore already played at Belfast and Edinburgh earlier this week and now they're in the UK for Reading and Leeds 2012. My friend Cate from Portugal will be at Reading and Leeds and I can't wait to hear her story. Till next time Parafamily <3

photos are from Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment