Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Past Time

This is so overdue. PBA game ... I don't know, I forgot. HAHAHA but yep once in a while I watched basketball but my "once in a while" will be over once UAAP got back on track! Imagine my Tumblr having a lot of UAAP basketball post last year. I think this was April 27, where we meet at SM Centerpoint then watched FilOil Pre-season (I don't have photos from that game) and rushed to Araneta to watch PBA. It was a great day with Gem aka my basketball buddy/dude. Basketball is our stress reliever even though we spent almost 1,000PHP a day and hopefully we will not repeat that this year or this coming season of UAAP since I told her that I lost the excitement on watching some games most especially when it will be on MOA Arena for couple of reason and she is busy with work and most important thing is we are saving some money (the hardest thing). So back on my PBA post, this was a game from the Finals where I forgot what game it is ... 

exactly my view from Upper B

maximizing the zoom of my camera and this what I got 

10 more minutes for the 3rd Quarter
I really not into PBA but sometimes I like it because of Gem. So much love for basketball and before I forgot, I admire James Yap on playing he is a good basketball player. I don't know how but when watching PBA, you can't avoid to say WHOA! or sometimes you can't avoid just to seat, out of nowhere you will stand because someone did an awesome move.

About MOA Arena, maybe I'll watch a few games just to experience the new place. Argggghhh. MOA Arena, WHY SO FAR? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment