Sunday, May 20, 2012

Birthday Visit

Related to this post, I was able to visit them again after a long time. And I will end up talking how I missed them again ... Maybe, I'll avoid being too emotional when posting something about them and I'm telling how I miss them on every single post like this. 

my daddy, uncle and papa
I like this shot as the flower is blurred but still a little lighting from them. I love it.

as always I do flower shot when I'm there because I love the detail of a flower

Some people may not know that we still visit them whenever not just on November 1 & 2. Well not a requirement to visit them as in when we are just complete but we can visit anytime :)

I just love shot like this.
So that's it. No more dramatic post just sharing. Feels good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment