Thursday, May 24, 2012

1 day, 2 Doctors .

Yesterday I tweeted that "I'm wearing docs, because I feel so awesome today"

I usually wear it with skirt. I took that last night.


 Later in the afternoon at Alaine's birthday dinner my mom said, "the shoes is already there but ..." I panicked and told Alaine the good news. HAHA we rushed to my house while I'm expecting to see a brown box but a plastic bag of GAP is what I saw and then when I opened it I saw an old Dr. Martens and it fits perfectly, I freaked out! HAHA it's a little big for Alaine so, I owned it after! HAHA but I was thinking from who it was. That night, I asked mom to text a certain relative to ask who sent it and just got the news earlier that it was from Ninang Jeng! I don't care if that was like years ago but its still so good, not good as a brand new one but at this time I'm loving vintage stuffs. The model was 939 and my first pair of Dr. Martens I got last year (here's the story). I was recalling why I love boots but ever since elementary I think  I love it already, I even remember buying black shoes in grade school and I demand that I'll buy a boots (see? my love for boots are since like forever!) HAHA you can check my Dr. Martens post here and here.

2 pair of Dr. Martens!!!!!!
YEAH!!!! 

Now, I know why did my aunt didn't bought a plain black and bought that Pascal for me when they went to Singapore last year. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment