Friday, May 18, 2012

Prayer vigil to stop a concert?

My first impression was WHAT?! Last night this spread to the news. I don't have anything against Lady Gaga even though there are these other interpretation when it comes to her other song like Alejandro and Judas, where Judas make the big impact to a lot of people since its something related on a religious matter. I listen to a lot of music, introduced to some new artist / singer but when I don't like them or I don't feel the music their making I don't listen to it and I just don't care that much to the artist, for example Justin Bieber. I don't like him though most of the people around you as well as the radio are playing his song mostly requested by the listener or its on a daily countdown, you really can't avoid it. Lady Gaga have a different reason why she is being banned on different countries in Asia like Indonesia is hating her, same in Korea (if I'm not mistaken).

I really don't get it, Lady Gaga is just singing what she wants, writing her own songs when no one is being harmed while she is writing those stuff most especially she is just being herself and is it wrong to sing your heart out? is it bad to be yourself? it doesn't mean that she is like that and her fans will follow. Where is respect from these people? Yeah, maybe tickets are that expensive and most people can't afford the patron and can be just there on the general admission where they can see Lady Gaga almost in an ant size.

Why just pray for this country? I find it rude that you want to stop a concert. For the group that will make a prayer vigil to stop that show, are you ready if the fans are the one will face you on your prayer vigil? Seriously, fans love her and they respect her, so please let this concert happen and don't waste your time because the concert will happen, knowing that the first day is almost sold out? what are you going to do if you'll be facing the fans? they will just ignore you. Do you know how long they waited for her to come back after 3 or 4 years?  I just don't get it why. You have a different belief and faith and she have a different one, why can't get it?

I'm not being bitter because I can't afford or I don't have extra budget to watch her but I know the feeling if you are a super fan of the artist and you waited for so long to see her and then rude people will have a prayer vigil just to stop her because of couple of songs? I dare you to see the different side of Lady Gaga from this interview and because of her people have new hope to be their own self without any pretentious and she is the one why almost people have the guts to be themselves as well as saving other people from committing suicide. So many people are so thankful most especially the little monsters that Lady Gaga exist or else/maybe some kids end their lives already.

Please open your minds, and don't waste your time on something you know you can't change. Let the little monster be happy for a day or two to see Lady Gaga and enjoy her concert, FYI she is a great performer and she love us, little monster. Paws up little monster.


Just one of the millions little monster,
AEivryn

No comments:

Post a Comment