Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Spending money is easy.

Spending money is easy, earning it is a different story. Yes, that's the history of money that you are spending. Today, we went to Megamall to buy some school supplies for my sister and since I was working now I kinda hate the school supplies shopping moment as I enjoyed it before. We bought some notebooks and the nicest paper on a notebook now cost almost 50PHP when I was in high school at 25PHP you can get the nicest notebook have a decent paper, what a difference. When it comes to shoes and bags, you can get a good quality below 1000PHP (be sure you are a searcher of good quality at a reasonable price).
I'm avoiding Megamall lately because of so many distraction from my saving money moment because there is Forever 21 and the Department Store have a lot of good stuffs these days.
So here's a little sharing on what happened to me or what I did earlier.
our usual way to Megamall
I don't know if you know, but I love Saab Magalona been reading her blog for 2 years now :) saw this at SM Department Store since they are featuring bloggers on their accessories 
bought 2 skirt at Forever 21 and again tried the Brash pumps on Payless. I really want a pumps but I don't know where to wear it. 

drank a Cocoa with Rock Salt and Cheese because its been a while since the last one
I really need an order name. Because they will NEVER spell my name right.
and by that my order name might be "LEXA" or "ALEX" got the idea earlier too! HAHAHA from my dad's name ALEX. yep. ;)
because of tripping my sister, me and my cousin bought some cheap lippies.  I just laugh when I saw the letter code of what we bought. 
the print of the 2 skirt that I bought at Forever 21.

Not including my Wintermelon from Gong Cha and the food I ate at KFC. HAHA 
My tummy is happy as well as my craving bag but my wallet is not. lol 

--
I still haven't blog our family swimming last friday but I will next week! Little vacation with friends up to Friday and I haven't pack! I just blogged before packing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment