Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Bon Chon

After our mini vacation (will do that post that as another entry) last week, we decided to go to Megamall because it's hard to go home straight from Cubao. JV said that we should eat at Bon Chon since he was the one who already ate there couple of time already ... I'm a little excited to try it since I see people tweeting about it and there's nothing wrong on trying new stuff most especially when it comes to food. lol 

No doubt that people really like it because we have to wait for a couple of minutes before getting our table. 
Here's a little flyer of them with menu at the back

the counter is really small
Long lines ... but I think you'll wait for only couple of minutes since you'll just tell your order and pay 
then they'll give you a number...

our number ... 

I'm just amazed that they have Mogu Mogu but it's almost double the price when you bought on a convenient store or supermarket. 


That's my order which is a Thigh Ricebox (Soy Garlic). A little disappointed since the chicken skin is just the one that have the taste of a garlic but the inside feels just like a normal chicken (if you know what I mean).

It's good tho, I can say that I will come back soon but not as I come back to Jollibee, Mcdo and KFC for chicken and they need to find or transfer to a bigger place.

No comments:

Post a Comment