Wednesday, June 13, 2012

First Day

Everyone in college and in some private schools started their classes today, June 13, 2012. I can't believe I started my first day in college (FEU) way back in 2006. Same date. It's somehow memorable for me because I do remember seating in front of Karlo, Angela, Josh and Mel and why it will be never forgotten because Mellanie celebrate her birthday today (Happy Birthday Mel!). It's so awesome that we are friends for 6 years now. I still remember how we knew it was Mel's birthday that day, we are talking to each other as in getting to know each other then when we cam on birthday Mel said "yesterday was my birthday".

Here's a picture of us, actually the first group picture we had when we entered college. :)

Yes, we all graduated and still friends even though we are not living so far away, we still have communication, and we are busy living our lives.

I hope you guys enjoyed your first day for school year 2012-2013 :).
Make this school year so memorable for yourself and STUDY HARD but at the same time HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment