Monday, May 21, 2012

21 photos as a beginning ...

as a beginning/introduction of the UAAP post that will happen mid July or August. HAHA No so much plan on watching live but who knows, its too early to tell a final decision. So, this was last May 12 when we watched 21 Jump Street and ate at Shakey's before going to The Arena because the game was re-scheduled at 5PM when all I know it will be by 3PM.

Just to let you know that I love capturing stolen shot but as a Tamaraw graduate, I'm being biased on capturing nice stolen photos. HAHA and here it is ... sharing with you some photos from 160+ photos I got on my camera. I don't know how you appreciate stolen photos, I hope you appreciate this most especially if you already miss them and this is also a little introduction for the new players that you might see on the court soon. :)

Time Out talk ... FilOil is not pressured as UAAP so the coaching staff are not that pressured (?) HAHA

I love back shots! :) 

I'm always biased when it comes to Terrence. HAHA 
Check the rest of the picture after the cut.


Anthony Hargrove on the free throw line 

(L-R) Arvie Bringas, Achie Inigo and Mac Belo 

Belo 12, Garcia 8, Hargrove 15, Pogoy 20

Escoto 17, Belo 12, Romeo 7

insert bubble thought on every player. HAHAHA

Time Out! another new player from Team B - Gino Jumao-as 11

insert perfect caption .  

Mark Bringas, Roger Pogoy, Terrence Romeo
check more back shot on this post and more are scattered on my Tumblr




FEU Booster

Terrence Romeo

The boy who can do miracle shot on saving the whole team Mike Tolomia! :)

Russel Escoto, Carl Cruz, Mac Belo

Escoto on the line 

HAHAHA! Insert perfect bubble thought!

Terrence Romeo

my view
I hope this post saves you from missing them and FilOil is still on going you can check the schedule here for the latest on every week. You can still catch your favorite UAAP and NCAA teams play again. Hopefully, this is informative too. HAHA and what I typed on this post is just my opinion the new players that I mentioned can still be changed when they submitted the final list of players on the coming season of UAAP.

See you around . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment