Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Yesterday .

Woke up too early than my usual Monday routine because it was my grandfather's birthday and almost the whole family had lunch even though the weather is so freaking hot! but the food as always is so good! haha but that lunch was fun and I spent the whole afternoon talking to my little cousins. :)


Andy, Disney, Dewey and Mong
Daddy, Ikong (my uncle) and Papa (my grandfather)
I really got too emotional when it comes to the three of them still on a depressing stage about my dad since I'm a daddy's girl and what more when it comes to his one year death anniversary on August, but slowly and surely I'm trying to move on and accept everything. I still cry sometimes but I guess that's how it works. 
Here's what I posted on my instagram and I know this tells everything. ;) 

Caption tells it all.
Belated Happy Birthday Papa! I still miss you everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment