Monday, May 14, 2012

Old and Present

As far as I remember, it was January 1, 2011 when my sister and I are crazy about old and new money and then my mom and dad showed some old money bills and coins. Just last week I remembered to check if I already completed the new Philippine Peso Bill and yes, I completed it already. In this photo you see that there are two 50 peso bill and three 100 bill and you might say why two or three if its only the same? For your information, it's not only one because there are difference on each. For example the 100 bill is three because the one has a logo of UP (University of the Philippines) as well as the logo of College of Law also from UP and the other one has Ateneo in it. I don't have closer photo of each but I know it's different from each other.

Here's the other half of it. Same reason why I have two 10 peso bill and four 20 peso bill together with the new money that was just released last year.
I honestly don't like the new bills, maybe before when it was released but now that I seen some 20 peso bill where there are different vandal by any random people and the way it was when it came from the public market or when it got wet, seriously it doesn't look good at all! the color is great but still not that acceptable to be the official money.

So here's the full collection of the Philippine bills that I have.

Here's the new series on the bills.



No comments:

Post a Comment