Thursday, May 17, 2012

Saturdate with Gem

Well obviously, I love eating but I only eat when its the daily meal, when I'm hungry, when I'm craving on something and when food trips with my friends. Last Saturday (May 12, 2012, Gem and I did some hangout together and that includes, food trip, movie date, basketball and just being crazy as kids. She is not feeling well that day and she asked me not to eat at KFC anymore as I demand last time we saw each other. We end up eating at Shakey's and as I browse their menu I know I want to eat pizza and salad, then Gem ordered carbonara and we shared everything.
My plate
Carbonara
Salad
Pizza
and that's it! I just posted this because I'm having dinner with Nikka later (and I don't see the connection of it). hahaha 
Enjoy your dinner! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment