Friday, May 04, 2012

About Me

Hi! I'm new to blogger but I do started blogging on tumblr and I'm still on discovering something here. I'll try to update here more often but still I will put links on my tumblr and since I'm very sentimental person, I'm thinking of having some flashback day on here where I'll repost a post from my tumblr to here or just put a link or maybe just start something new in here. HAHA

From my tumblr "About Me" link ... here's a little introduction about my self (edited).


Hi! My name is Aivrin Villamayor. Some of my friends call me Aiv or whatever hilarious nicknames. HAHA I live in the country where it’s sunny every day except for the monsoon (Philippines) Where in the Philippines?! I’m proud to say that I’m from the “Art Capital of the Philippines” (Angono, Rizal).  I’m a middle child. I was turning 19 in a few weeks when I started this blog.  Last April 2011, I graduated at Far Eastern University where I took up Bachelor of Science Major in Psychology.
I’m just a person who wants to blog and I really want to learn photography (I just have a Sony TX5 and planning to get 2 more cameras in the near future). I’m a drama queen (I’m sensitive), I sing on the shower (yes! Who doesn’t do that?) I’m definitely not an entertainer at all (I better shut myself when I’m with other people but it’s different when I’m with my close friends) I just love to observe. 

I am passive aggressive, OC, I can be a bad girl if someone hit my bitchy temper button. We can be friends but please don’t freak me out. Sometimes I’m a lazy and I can be unproductive but I work faster than you are. Somehow I cannot see my importance but I think when you know they trust you it’s more important.

I know a lot of people but I only have few close/true friends. I had a best friend way back in high school but I guess we are just friends now (but hey thanks you make me love basketball) HAHA.

This “blog” consist pictures that I’ve taken wherever I’ve been, pictures of myself (GPOY  FTW!), blog entry on what I’ve done for the past week (because I usually update late!), as a proof on my drama queen side there are few entries that are so dramatic. Once in a blue moon, I also post something about food.  

I have love for gadgets because I’m an introvert. HAHAHA I usually have my cell phone and iPod. I listen to All Time Low, Amoric, Avril Lavigne, B.o.B., Bee Eyes, Britney Spears,  Bruno Mars, Callalily, Cobra Starship, Demi Lovato, Evan Taubenfeld, Hey Monday, Jimmy Eat World, Juris, Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Kelly Clarkson, Kitchie Nadal, Lady Gaga,  M2M, The Maine, MCR, Nicki Minaj, Paraluman, Paramita, Paramore, Parokya ni Edgar, Rocksteddy, Silent Sanctuary, Taylor Swift, Three Thumbs Up, VersaEmerge, You Me at Six … those are just few from 330 artist on my iPod. Once in a while I read books (I want true to life story, Mitch Albom is one of my favorite author). I became addicted to series because of Aiza (my friend in college). I love watching NCIS, Bones, Criminal Minds, Body of Proof, Monk, The Walking Dead, and New Girl.

I don't know if someone read my blog but this also serve as a diary to me. 

I am invisible because people refuse to see me but always a daddy’s girl and can be one of the boys.
AEivryn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment