Thursday, May 09, 2024

Palawan 2024 . March 28 (Day 7)



Last day already in Palawan!! Huhu 


Last day on breakfast buffet too and the pool is still closed. Lol 


Last day for them to hoard at the souvenir shops across the hotel. Lol 


I already packed and I just needed to take a bath and finished my packing. 


We check out by 12nn and city tour by 1PM which I wish we did just ate lunch already since our driver was late 


We went straight to Plaza Cuartel and Cathedral even without lunch and it was so hot that day too. Before going to our next destination we passed by Mcdonalds for a quick small lunch and supposed to be we are going to visit Crocodile Farm / PWRCC but since it was a holiday that day and it was under the government of course they are closed that day too. 


We went next to the Butterfly Garden and Tribal Village where there are also some other animals like the Binturong or a Bearcat which I'm very excited about then a Crocodile, a Scorpion and a small Fish Spa, some turtles and a Gecko. I'm just so happy with animals and once again my Brian B heart is happy. 


Surprisingly when we were at the Butterfly Garden, near their feeding plate instantly there are 2 butterflies landed on my left arm and the one flew after a few seconds but the other one probably stayed for a good minute and that hit me hard with some flashbacks and all. It was just something that maybe a sign that I've been waiting for. 


I held a scorpion in my hand and suddenly remembered Helena from Orphan Black. 


After that we went to our final destination which was Mitra’s and Baker’s Hill. 


There are few activities now at Mitra’s Rand and we did the Giant Slide that I thought we will be thrown out of the mountain. Then Baker’s which majority of it still doesn't change and it was good to see a lot of colorful peacock. 


Went back to the hotel after that for an early dinner and while waiting for our food, I went to Ver De to pick up Gem’s pasta sauce that she asked to be cooked there since she missed some comfort food. Hehe. So I quickly grabbed them then bought the last piece of Chocolate Chip cookies that I wish I was able to reserve some too but thankful for that last piece. Went back to the hotel had our dinner then headed to the airport. 


Our flight was still at 10PM and we are already at the airport by 7PM since my sister will be on an early flight and we are jsut going to meet in Manila. 


I finally read my current book most time flying back to Manila because you really can't see anything special in it except before landing in Manila.  


I messaged Gem to meet me at the airport that night because I don't have any other day to be free and since she’s just in Pasay she made time for her pasta sauce. Hehe. A quick hi and hello then bye to my dude and we went home. 


That concludes my Palawan trip with some family. 


Thank you Tita Vicky for the trip! 



My Photographs: Palawan 2024


 

No comments:

Post a Comment