Monday, May 20, 2024

Book . The Courage To Be Disliked

 



I never thought I’ll be able to finish this book because to be honest I did struggle finishing this. Mostly I’m kinda bored with the dialogue set up of the book that sometimes I can’t get what are we really talking about in here. 


Maybe it’s just me. I started reading this after my last book (Some People Need Killing) and to be honest it is hard to top that for a moment because it was a very interesting topic.


Since this is a psychology book I thought that I’ll be interested 100% of the time but no. If you are willing ti understand Adler more then you might want to consider this book. 


Luckily on my flight during the vacation I had I was able to read more because there’s nothing to see at a night flight. Lol 


This is a good book as long as you have a 100% attention to it because to be honest I got so many distractions the past months. 


I learned from this book no matter how I think it made me bored. 


Gave it 4 stars on Goodreads. 



“Life in general has no meaning”

The Courage to be Disliked | Ichiro Kishimi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment