Friday, May 31, 2024

Random . May 2024

 


Palawan blog is up on queue


Packing for a weekend stay in the city is so harder than packing for a week of out of town. 


All Time Low tonight but I'm so early at Cubao to meet Gem for late lunch date and grocery for the weekend


Time to test the transparency of an earphone in a concert / It was amazing but I didn't wear it on the actual concert. 


Almost all the people in my area are fucking sitting. WTF. Why spend much money just to sit on a rock band. 


FUCKING CRIED ON REMEMBERING SUNDAY. Huhu I'm so ready for Therapy but then they changed it to FUCKING REMEMBERING SUNDAY. My heart … 


Never ending movie marathon, popcorn and pasta


Weekend at QC ends today but one more movie! 


Currently having a PCD. 


Can't stop playing Remembering Sunday then it led me to Cassadee Pope because wether you agree or not, ATL’s version of Remembering Sunday is always better with Cassadee. 


Back to reality but somehow I'm still on concert high. Miss them already and knowing that we are so lucky because in Singapore they just lasted 30 minutes due to Alex’s food poising situation. 


Late lunch 


New batch of anxiety


I thought it’s bravery going to a lions den alone but sometimes I think it doesn’t matter since people don’t really care


I don’t know where to start when there are so many voices in my head


You? Ranting about about stress? Really? #17 


Facebook distracted me tonight 


American Horror Story S12 


92% on my book but I’ll start #Dexter tonight and finish my book tomorrow


Book is done and finally all other posts that need to post are now on schedule


#Dexter is making me anxious 


And right there when you opened twitter - The Maine in Manila for 2 nights !!!! 


Sleeping in so I can do work all day. Laziness leave me alone. Haha


WTF!!! Ahahah 


One way or another we all changed might be for the better or worst. 


How to handle if the world depends on you


This new song ode Cassadee hits very different 


People don’t know how anxious I can get these days. 


It will be an easy finish always of only …


Can’t eat at this moment


Buzzer beater my favorite thing on basketball not really on the real world 


The only think that motivates me to survive this week challenge in life is music. Music might not give me solutions but it’s something for me to not give up on life 


Slept on 2 episodes of #Dexter


I’m seeing you everywhere


#Dexter S02 


Baking cookies is one of my favorite thing to do not just with this kind of weather. Lol


How many times I will say that #Dexter is giving me so much anxiety. Haha


Can’t imagine people survive while waiting for another season of #Dexter back in the day. 


Will finally listen to Billie’s new album !!! 


Maybe I need to word vomit again. 


The same day I dreamed about your province I got some unknown numbers calling then I remembered it might be some work related. 


People are taking advantage of me today and my anxious self is not happy


Podcast for tonight


My insomnia is back but the good thing about it is that I maxed my time at night 


The motivation that I need


…. Yes and the trauma too


Billie’s “The Greatest” is my new “Happier Than Ever”


The bed weather that I’ve been waiting for so long


Weekend with #Dexter


I’m watching too much episode of #Dexter nonstop that it is now in my blood. Lol 


Suddenly felt some sadness that I can’t understand 


Some of it are really unbelievable but it is really happening 


Then I felt sad realizing something





No comments:

Post a Comment