Sunday, May 31, 2015

Random . May 2015


Since I'm not 100% sure with it, I think I'm not going to go any further yet. 

That was the worst jeepney ride of my life. LRT now and its so good to be back. 

Don day with Brobabes and a bit of a road trip was fun. We were able to make it on Morayta because of Lhea and seeing FEU was bitter sweet. Till next week? Yeah? Haha. 

.......... #mantra!!!!!!! 

Pacquiao vs Mayweather. Ohhhh politics. Everywhere. 

Should I write something when I'm feeling like this? Maybe not. Goodnight. 

There are watchers. Always. 

One day, you will notice what is in front of you and when it happened, you will never ignore her. 

All of it is making you blind to see the real situation. Thankful for watchers. 

Watchers - the people who can see/observe/watch our story/life, who can judge us for what they see and can totally tell to others why this and that with half truth and half lie. 

To the mother of Mary Jane Veloso: Instead of blaming other people, why not just be thankful because you where able to go to Indonesia when your daughter was set to be executed but she got pardon temporarily. Regarding with her pardon, apparently, some officials already know that she will not be included on the executions but they didn't told you ASAP. you know why? Because it can still be changed. Just like basketball, the game is not yet over until you hear the final buzzer. Moreover, your battle is not yet over. Choose the right side where you know you can trust the life of your daughter as well as the life of your whole family. Making a wrong decision may lead to something you don't want to happen. 

At this point, material things are less appreciated. 

He had a heart attack 2 days before and his body was discovered just last night. So sad that no one was with him that day. Your smile is irreplaceable and I will never forget it and you will always be the Angel of the FEU Psychology Department, RIP Sir Angel. -05.07.15

I'm so close asking if I can but I don't want to be disappointed with the answer so I didn't asked. #mantra

Here comes the complications of life. Lol

I hope we are still on for the weekend. #brobabes

We notice little things when we have nothing to do. 

I'm so hungry. I'm waiting at the dentist. Again and a bit sleepy. 

When are we going to stop blaming others?

I have a thing for slow song. 

My heart is so happy right now. Thank you for a memorable weekend, Brobabes. Till our next road trip. :D - 05.10.15 

I can't wait to share my videos!. :D 

I can't compose a proper blog post from our road trip because my brain is still on high. Hahaha

It was a different Sunday for me. 

I admire Raymond Reddington because he thinks all of the possible things to happen and know how to deal with all of them. Without any glitch, he will do anything. #TheBlacklist 

So if you are a psychic, do you know what I'm thinking right now? 

I'm still on high from that road trip and I want to do another one! #mantra

That was the quickest trip to the dentist. 

Somehow, I want to explore the North. #mantra

Why should I care if he's going to leave? 

Facebook is really cruel. 

Some people really don't have the courage to ask personally. I don't bite. 

A customer like me do research most especially when it comes to gadgets so even I'm not an Android user, I know something about it. And when it comes to gadgets, I don't like one gadget that I will use for everything because it destroy the battery. Been there than that with my motorola K1 (2007/2008) and I will never do that again. So better not tell me that my GoPro will be able to be connected on an Android phone because I already know that and before I buy, I read reviews unless I'm just accompanying someone to buy a gadget, I mostly don't care. Haha. 

Late night realization, the front cam of my phone is just 2MP? Seriously? Doesn't look like a 2MP for me! And I think I will never be impressed with blurred photos, its so annoying and so 2006! Good thing that all phones that I got have good cameras. 

What to do with my iPad if there's no internet and my lives from Candy Crush and Crazy Kitchen are 0. 

I cleaned my room today after so long though I missed some spot, its better than never. 

You should know that I'm not your fan and I learned. 

Its not another day that I will just say "okay" to you. Its a new day. 

Scheduled! Anyone wants to join me with this? Hihi

WHY DID I WAITED FOR A YEAR TO GET THIS. I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THIS NEW ONE. 

WHY DID THEY KILLED PAUL. THIS IS WORST THAN A SEASON FINALE. #OrphanBlack 

I rather cut the bad vibes than to keep my enemies closer. 

That episode of Orphan Black are one of those episode that you-want-to-watch-it-all-over-again-but-a-favorite-character-was-killed/died-better-not-watch-it-again. Its heart breaking. 

I WILL NEVER MOVED ON. THEY KILLED PAUL. WHY. HE CAN TOTALLY ESCAPE WITH SARAH BUT ...... ITS NOT LIKE THE WALKING DEAD. PAUL IS DIFFERENT. #OrphanBlack

Late night question: Did I already posted something related to Twenty One Pilots? 

Scripted or not, KUWTK gives us life lessons. You just have to look deeper. 

Hiding using your skills of talking. 

It all started on my dream. Oh wait. Shetballs. Ano yun? Haha #29

Okay. Maybe it was just nothing. Oh wait. Same? Same? Ridiculously, funny! Haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment