Friday, May 22, 2015

On Repeat . American Candy

American Candy by The Maine 



The Maine. What can I say. 

I don't have too much to say, I just enjoy listening to their songs. If you haven't listen to The Maine, try to listen to this album it will make you dance. 

Amazeballs. 

American Candy is like a brighter version of Forever Halloween. From the album title as well as on the album cover.

So here's the list of songs and my favorite line from it. 

Miles Away - I took a trip up the west coast / LAX to SFO

Same Suit, Different Tie - Because the old can feel brand new 

My Hair - Grow your hair out, let your hair down while you still can

English Girls - (love the beat of this song) American boys do too

24 Floor - You don't wanna die tonight (I LOVE THE WHOLE SONG)

Diet Soda Society - To be honest, I am full of shit

Am I Pretty? - Am I pretty? Do people like me yet? Is there a party? It's such a pity? (I also love the beat of this)

(Un) Lost - I'm not looking to be found / Just want to feel (un) lost (Song of my life)

American Candy - What will you do on the weekends / When your best friends / Become your dead friends?

Another Night on Mars - With friends like ours / Anywhere is home (I love this song, too!)

I'm so pumped when they announced that they will be releasing a new album then they surprised everyone here when they announced that they will be with All Time Low when they return on August.


My current playlist: Talking Dreams, American Candy and Future Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment