Saturday, May 23, 2015

On Repeat . Future Hearts

Future Hearts by All Time Low



All Time Low will always be on my playlist and I don't think I need to give a reason for that. 

So they released a new album lately called Future Hearts and nothing changed just new tunes from on of my favorite boys. 

Heres's the list of the new songs and my favorite line: 

Satellite - Wishing on a star that's just a satellite / We were just kids singing 

Kicking & Screaming - Say hello to all my little nightmares / I'm chasing after rock and roll 

Something's Gotta Give - Wake me up / Say enough is enough / I'm dying to live 

Kids in the Dark - They left us alone / The kids in the dark / To burn out forever / or light up a spark

Runaways - They won't catch us in the dark / Roll like thunder burn like stars / So lets run away / They will have to find another heart to break 

Missing You - I heard that you've been / Self medicating in the quiet of your room  // grit your teeth, pull your hair, paint the walls black and scream "Fuck the world cause its my life (I love the whole song. Feels like their singing it for me) 

Cinderblock Garden - That we could make forever after all / Finding the gold in our darkest moments (and the whole chorus)

Tidal Waves (feat. Mark Hoppus) - I earned my place with the tidal waves / Why don't you think before you speak? / Cause you don't know me at all 

Don't You Go - Don't shut me down now / Just hear me out now

Bail Me Out (feat. Joel Madden) - would ya, bail me out if I need it / Help me down / Will you catch me when I fall

Dancing With a Wolf - So don't you call my name / I will take you down

The Edge of Tonight - You keep me safe, you keep me sane, you keep me honest / You keep me alive / On the edge of tonight 

Old Scar / Future Hearts - We got scars on our future hearts but we never looked back (I love the whole song) 

Have you listened to the new album of ATL? What can you say? Comments? 

I've seen them live and hopefully I will be able to see them again this year even though I passed when they headlined Bazooka. Can't wait. :)


And I need to listen to the latest episodes of Full Frontal! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment