Friday, May 15, 2015

On Repeat . Talking Dreams

Talking Dreams by Echosmith


After not-so-long I'm finally able to listen to the whole album of Echosmith. My twitter feed always spoil me with new artist to listen to or to the latest news. I first heard of them probably on twitter and of course Cool Kids was the first song that I heard and it was free on iTunes before. 

I'm so busy lately up to now but music will always have an exception on being busy because you can listen to music even when you're doing a lot of things. 

Going back to Talking Dreams, I'm so impressed with the voice of Sydney Sierota. Her voice is super chill and their songs are so catchy! 

I'm very choosy when it comes to a female vocalist because I have so many criteria like how they sing, what's their genre, do they write their own songs, if they good live, etc.

Echosmith passed all of my criteria so here I am with some favorite lines from each song of their album:

Come Together - We've got big city dreams, but we don't move from the asphalt / We're gonna come together now. 

Let's Love - I've been saving my soul for someone like you / Let's love before we've even begun

Cool Kids - I wish that I could be like the cool kids / Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in 

March Into The Sun - It's how we start a fire, with a natural high (I love the clapping, too!) 

Come With Me - Come with me / And I'll take you away if you let me / Stay with me / And I'll cover your soul with my body / Give me you're heart / And I'll give you my love

Bright - I think you and the moon and Neptune got it right (though, I really love the whole song)

Talking Dreams - We're Talking Dreams maybe / Let's run away to New York City

Tell Her You Love Her - Tell her a story / Tell her the honest truth (oh oh oh oh oh)

Ran Off In The Night - Won't you come away with me won't you come away 

Nothing's Wrong - We walk like there's nothing wrong (and the whole chorus)

Safest Place - If you're lookin' for truth, don't come looking for me / You're better off not knowing / It's your own story, its the safest place you'll ever be (its the whole chorus, actually)

Surround You - Where ever you are / Whenever you need me / Just crawl in my arms / Oh and I'll hold you beside me / I want my love to surround you / And I'll just sing it out

Up To You - I wear my heart on my sleeve / It's just what I do / But if there's too much to leave / Won't hold it against you

We're Not Alone - Tonight we'll dream to a better cause 

I love the clapping and the beat of the songs. It was refreshing. 

My problem is, they will be here on August and I'm still thinking if I will watch, I totally can but because of the budget then All Time Low with The Maine will also be here the day before Echosmith and because it was August. Yes, All Time Low with The Maine on the 12th then Echosmith on the 13th. I'm still undecided but I don't want to regret it just like how I'm ignoring too many concerts. We'll see. 

Give Echosmith a try if you're looking for a good music. 

Cause now I'm shining bright
So bright
Bright 
So bright 

No comments:

Post a Comment