Monday, May 04, 2015

Book . The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

To be honest, reading a book is not what I wanted to do lately. After catching up on The Blacklist, all I wanted to do is watch a nice series but I don't want to watch another new series and movies are not my favorite as of now. Series over movies forever. 

Since I'm already up to date on all of my TV shows, I decided to read a light story. Its hard to choose from my unread collection on my iBooks but I end up on, The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. 

Coming from watching TV shows since I last read a book, I found it boring at first but then I fell in love with it again. 

~ This is not a book review and I'm so sure there's NO  SPOILERS~


Hadley is like a part of my past, my present and my future self. I never met someone that is too interested on some strangers story (not-in-a-creepy-way) but I guess that was because "love at first sight" is involve. 

I highlighted a lot of sentences, conversations, quotes, etc. and when she was having conversation with her father, it felt like some unanswered questions was answered (fyi, my unanswered questions were not about my dad) and when that happened you just knew that I was reading a very nice book.  

A 24-hours story is mind blowing. Some of us might just take a whole day for granted but for some, it was the best story to share. Hopefully, one day I can tell my own mind blowing story. 

Apparently, reality is way too far from a book and the probability of seeing each other again and again after a few hours is so impossible to happen.


“Plenty of wide open spaces up there.”
“But no escape route.”


The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight | Jennifer E. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment