Saturday, February 08, 2014

Paramore x Charlavail

January 24, 2014

With all cheesiness and only the truth, don't judge.

In 2013, I tried to get my 3rd tattoo before hitting the 1 year mark of my 2nd tattoo unfortunately, it didn't happened. There are 2 (a and b) concept that I really like and I can't make up my mind which to get first until I make a condition to myself that if I don't have a boyfriend on my birthday then I'll get the A but if I have then I'll get the B.

I recently let go of my first ever Dr. Martens and I promised to myself that it will be my budget on getting my 3rd tattoo because I just don't want to put the memory of that docs to something I can't keep and I'm itching for new tattoo.

Even before getting my first tattoo, I already heard of Paulo a tattoo artist who lives in this town. I added him on Facebook but still, I get my first on P&P in Eastwood. He recently got sick but he is now recovering and he's already at home. His girlfriend, using his account on Facebook posted that she is willing to tattoo with a size of 3-4 inches and at the same time its your help to Paulo for his medication/s or anything they need and I asked her details and we arrange my appointment.

Good thing Nikka was free so she can be my company for the 3rd time. :)

~

Charlavail once put this font that she made on her Tumblr and since I want this tattoo to have more meaning I decided that it will be the font that I'll use and she's so creative that she have this awesome ideas and inspire a lot of people. Charlavail is a friend and also a look-a-like Hayley and since I wanted a 'Paramore tattoo' I tried to figure out for so long on what will be the first out of 4 albums, some covers and even some line that they said on interviews. Out of nowhere, I can't remember when it hit me that the lyrics I want is from the song 'Hate to See Your Heartbreak' from the 4th album. (And I'm also planning to get a 'Last Hope' related tattoo, I just need to figure it out on where to put it.)

The line that I really wanted is, 'Love, happens all the time to people who aren't kind and heroes who are blind' but I decided that I'll just get the 5 words that are important because its not just about the people who aren't kind and blind but love really does happen all the time.

I doubted love sometimes because I don't believe in it, that it doesn't exist but then, at some point last year Hate To See Your Heartbreak, some books, songs, people I looked up to and interacting to people changed that. Though sometimes, I still put it on doubt hopefully, having this tattoo will make me believe it more and more each day.

This new tattoo means a lot now since I was able to help Paulo, Charlavail made the font and the heart was from the logo of her beanies, its a line from a Paramore song and I think since my first tattoo means 'I let my heart go its somewhere down at the bottom' from Monster followed by 'but I'll get a new one come back from the hope that you've stolen', the money from my Dr. Martens, a reminder for myself and for others who will read it that love really does happen all the time.

I put it on my back (upper right side) because when I stand sideways, I can see the heart on my inner ankle as well as the heart on this tattoo and it feels like I really got a new heart and it gives justice to the Monster lyrics.

fan girl ...... *_*


It healed in a week  and maybe I'll get a new tattoo in weeks the B this time. I don't reveal it yet but it has a connection to this and no, not the 'Last Hope' tattoo yet.

If you want to get inked and want to help Paulo, please comment to this post with your email so I can help you to contact Igin his girlfriend who did this. 
Thank you Igin for this and please do my 4th and so tattoos. Be strong Paulo! :)



something hidden and holds too much meaning (as always).



"Love happens all the time" - Hate To See Your Heartbreak | Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment