Thursday, February 20, 2014

On Repeat . Full Frontal


One night I finally decided to start listening to a podcast that was been on my library for some time now, its the Full Frontal with Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat of All Time Low. I thought it will be a boring radio/internet thing but I was wrong and I regret on not listening to it last year. They even recorded S02E01 here in Manila, some episodes in Australia and the early episodes in Germany, London, etc.

I just love how can they talk just being themselves not like most dj's on the radio. Though they recorded the episode earlier than the stream they still make the most of it. I love the feeling that it feels like we are hanging out talking about anything though they're just the one who are talking and I'm just doing side comments.

The laugh of Jack and Alex are too much to handle! Hahaha.

I love their different segments, I appreciate their comments on every news and fun facts that I'm laughing too hard! like the horse who climbed on the roof! Hahaha insane!!!! I wish I have guys like them around.

Season 2 Episode 8 is up next for me and I know I'm down with that and the Christmas special and I'm just gonna say that I'm going to miss them. But wait there's more! Just yesterday, I read that there will be a season 3 and it will air next week! I'm not gonna be able to listen live but at least I'm not gonna be a year late. :))



"I just have the fact sheet and not the answer sheet" - Alex Gaskarth | Full Frontal S02E05 

No comments:

Post a Comment