Thursday, February 06, 2014

Book . Nothing Left To Lose

Nothing Left To Lose by Kristy Moseley




O.M.G. I love this book, it hurts that I'm missing Ashton and Annabelle as my company every night. :(

How many times I imagine that the book I read will be a movie but the scenes are better by your own imagination on how you play scenes on your head and creating the character itself.

I just need to mention this: when I first read the name Ashton Taylor, I couldn't help it but think of Brandon Taylor from Taking Chances! Ever since I think of them as cousins. :D

Everything was very detailed, and I think I hate that the main character become my buddies at night then the action happened and here comes 'The Epilogue'. Epilogues are such a cookie cutter.

I do watch crime series and one of my favorite will be 'undercover' assignments. In this book, I had a hard time creating Ashton in my head but when he called Annabelle 'Baby Girl' duuude! That's Derek Morgan (Criminal Minds)!!! But then there are scenes that Ashton may also be Tony DiNozzo (NCIS) on how he was so sweet and Seeley Booth (Bones) on how hot he hold up a gun and he's so protective. Same to Carter but since I just think of someone who I really hate on those series, I think he can be Pelant from Bones being so possessive and powerful.

I'll be on a book hiatus again for so long just so I can get over with this and I don't know how long it will be. I'm slowly, recovering.

I hate that those book are so good that we don't want to return to reality.

I'll give this book 5 stars. I love it.


"Don't assume the worst all the time" - Nothing Left To Lose | Kristy Moseley

        

No comments:

Post a Comment