Monday, February 03, 2014

Missing This Place

I really miss this place so bad. I got so many memories here but at the same time, I think I took this place for granted.

0930 of 01.12.13

My cousin and sister are taking the entrance exam here in FEU and I wish they pass just like Alaine. It wasn't plan to be with me it was supposed to be my mom to go with them but they like me to go with them so... (Again, just like Alaine) haha. No regrets, I love this place, I miss this place and I wish I can still be here everyday. Before, all of our problems are just quizzes, exam, thesis, projects, etc. now? My gosh, our problem is money to survive a day.

Working here is a nice choice or to do masteral but I'm sure I'll take this place for granted again.



I studied here for 5 years. I experience good/bad weather, I was here when Ondoy hit Manila, I was here until 19:30 because of my last subject and sometimes until 22:00 because of a concert every foundation week, I was here early in the morning attending my English class then after a few days that section was dissolve because MassCom students are more of a night person than a morning one, I used to be alone in the quadrangle because I don't know who are my classmates in PE. We used to go the the 8th floor via stairs or lined up on the elevator because we're tired. I was here when my (ex)best friend texted me with some news, I used to live in the library when I was 3rd year because I have a 3 hours break. I met some of amazing people here, some of them changed, some of them are no-where to be found, some of them have families now, luckily, some of them are still my friends but mostly, I miss them. I miss the time we spend here. I miss those memories.

I think I'm still lucky to experience being an irregular student, I was in a class full of PolSci, MassCom, English, Math majors. I learn a lot on those classrooms, met some awesome professors. Heard different stories from different professors mostly some stories that was untold while some are words that we need to hear just to realize we are not below than the other students from different universities who usually downgrade us where in reality we really don't care about them. This place is a paradise in the middle of Morayta. Love this place so much it hurts that I don't see this place regularly anymore.    

Just imagine 5 years, that's too long, so many memories (good and bad).

We'll be leaving in a couple of minutes and I'll miss this so much but the memories and this place will be treasured forever.

ps. Obviously, we still support FEU in the UAAP. Hahaha! Can't wait for the the basketball season. :)) and I was just here last Friday for my TOR and Diploma after nearly 3 years.   

I'm such a tourist. HAHA

you can check the photos that I took that day here.


"We'll treasure within our hearts the FEU" - FEU Hymn  

No comments:

Post a Comment