Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Random . August 2022

 


Hello August. 


#dream. Why am I in a war like literally a fcking war. 


Monday cheat day. 


A month and a few days later ... That’s why I don’t want to do this quick changes most especially right now. Nowhere to go but to fix it. 


I’m the last person you want to talk about that and I think you already know that. 


Days that I’m free. 


#SWAT is the best when it comes to car chase 


Heavy rain 


Be the bigger person and be reminded that you have priorities. 


Why it feels different this time?


#dream. What am I doing in Cebu.  


August 9 - … 


August 10 - 11 years later, I still don’t know how I even survive, hard times. I miss you so much. // Maybe I’m done with my word vomit for today as well as me crying.  


11 years ago it was one of the hottest day. Same as today at almost the same time. 


#NewAmsterdam


Started to watch another series than read a book because this week is a busy one that I might not be able to focus on reading. I’ll read another one next week. 


People hoarded tickets for All Time Low concert on Monday. Why so many people still selling it on a lower price. Understood if it’s few but there are bunch people selling. I let go All Time Low because I can’t on the date. 


Find my way on how to use Good Notes. Yay. Now, all I want to do is doodle in there. 


Did what work I can do on a Friday night so I can enjoy Saturday with Billie Eilish. 


Now at MOA. Made it in here with a good weather. Goodluck later going home. Hah


Inside the arena and I already ate my favorite chicken in here. Yay. Now my problem is whether I should get a merch or not but seems it’s not worth it. 


BILLIE. Huhu. 


That SG idea. Huhu


Had to finish my pending works


It’s not that I don’t care but I’ve seen how you deal with your daily life so maybe starting now, know your priorities and make things right. Even I doubt 100% that you will learn. 


What a cry baby. 


#dream. El Nido! I miss you so much. Hehe 


Hello allergies. 


Just rewatch my videos last Saturday at 1am. Huhu. Major PCD


Long overdue allergies hitting me up 


Fck. Fck. Fck. 


Shocked or maybe not. 


Just like that you have to cancel all of your plans for yourself. 


It bothered me just because you have dreams to fulfill but now you have to step back a little. 


Finished #Seinfeld


In a multiverse I could’ve been in Singapore this weekend 


I need to word vomit. 


To get that kindle or not. // Ordered that Kindle. Yay. 


Finished #Uncoupled in a day. 


Shit. That’s so fcked up. 


My kindle is here!!!! 


Finished #Verity in a day! 


So anxious that I didn’t fix this yesterday. Wasting 1 1/2 hour now. 


Vet visit was a success. 


Saturday trip to the north. 


Almost but not really lost at SM North. Lol


The Maine tonight!!! 


That was fun. #TheMaine 


I’M NOT AWARE THAT WE ARE GOING TO MEET UP CLOSE WITH THE BAND. What is last minute decision #TheMaine #noregrets


Wasn’t able to meet friends up close but I saw them from afar. Yay! So happy that they’re in the barricade! While I’m on the barricade of Gold section. Haha


Now I regret not seeing All Time Low last August 15. If only it wasn’t a conflict on my schedule. 


Rest day Sunday. Back to work on Monday. What is holiday. 


Done for this month! 


Can’t believe ber months in a few minutes




No comments:

Post a Comment