Friday, September 02, 2022

Kindle



Took me awhile to give in and I finally did, I regret not getting it sooner. 


I want to go back reading for so long but mostly I struggle. I want to do it on my phone but at the end of the day, it’s low on battery. 


Before I’m okay just doing it on my phone or iPad but then screen is not friendly to the eyes. Which I just realized after lasik. 


I was seeing kindle on my feed for a while and then I researched on how to set up a new one. 


Its just hard to figure what to get at first because it feels like all about it is hidden from the outside world. 


I’m surprised that there are still a lot of readers upon reading reviews before I purchased. 


Told myself that I will get next month but then I can’t stop thinking about it. 


I’m still half of my goal this year when it comes to reading but I’m getting there. I think it is a good sign and start that I just read Verity within a day. 


I have to balance the watching and reading hobby. I’ve been watching a lot for a while and as much as it addicting, I want to minimize it. 


I like reading and I’m not sure if my mom was surprised when I told her that it is for books. I really don’t have much physical collection of books but I do read digitally since 2012 maybe. 


So far I’m enjoying the Kindle and I’m looking forward on reading more and be consistent this time. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment