Friday, September 30, 2022

Random . September 2022

 


#dream Palawan, you are missed. Hopefully will be back soon. 


Sometimes I wonder what if I’m living with just suitcases and just traveling from here and there. 


This month is quickly passing by how come that it is already the 4th of September. 


Always lost in dreamland. 


Finishing a limited series in a day. #DevilinOhio


I hope you didn’t make it so awkward for all of us. 


Stress eating 


Wtf happened. Tss 


#AppleEvent 


Why am I somehow not convinced with the new line up hours later. #AppleEvent


RIP Queen. 


Rereading Taking Chances 10 years later just because Molly released another book for the series. Huhu my Brandon heart 


Papa, I’m here visiting you! I made it! There are times that I neglected visiting you for the past years but it didn’t rain today which is a sign for me to go visit. Its been 14 years Pa, I miss you everyday. 09.11.2022


Welcome to my weird trips in life, sister.


Reminding myself that I can’t bleach and do general cleaning lately because of my allergies. 


One small problem to another. 


Some people don’t really think things through 


Done with busy days


High school, why am I coming back to you in dreamland. 


Read 2 books. Back to back. Haha 


Well, some people will never really learn and will never ever going to look in the mirror. 


Just like that I’m flooded with tech videos to watch! 


#dream. A front seat at a TOP show, catching up with someone and almost a fucked up situation. What is happening. 


After the 2 books I read, time to catch up on my favorite tv series and maybe some movies. 


#NCIS S19 for the weekend


#dream. Quick trip to MOA with unexpected companion 


Frustrating stuff. Ugh can you please cover everything up when you will bring a visitor and not just depend on others. 


Change is the essence of life - Ducky #NCIS S19E05


Our pain is a small price to pay for his peace - Ducky NCIS S19E05


That funeral for the Queen 


Free days but choosing to stay. 


Sometimes you will realize that the guilt feeling and the concern for other people is not worth it. 


Toothache is the worst 


Maybe being so innocent is good sometimes. 


Apathy. Maybe this time I will not apologize. 09.22.2022


Maybe there will always be two sides. No matter what. 


Maybe I will stop caring for other people. 


The pandemic really fucked up all of us. 


2 movies and finished my book on a Saturday 


Ondoy was 13 years ago today and the same situation is currently happening. 


You know that I don’t care about your small drama shit in life, right? 


Not giving in to my cravings just because saving for that unannounced tour yet and diet at the same time. Haha. 


Just like them. #21


So much music stuff this week! 


Being so hyped that in less than 24 hours there will be a new Paramore song. Ahhh. 


New album by Feb 2023 then a possible tour. Hmm 


If they will never try to learn from you then do it in reverse. 


Have to pause my reading just because music will for sure consume me the rest of the week. 


THIS IS WHY … huhu jaw dropped and goosebumps!!! PARAMORE IS BACK!!!! 


Then reality hits. 


Oh, TAYLEY. 


Done with everything for this week and for this month. 


UAAP Opening tomorrow!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment