Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Book . Stealing Chances

 



"OMG" - my only reaction when Molly McAdams posted this surprise release on her Instagram


Huhu my Taking Chances heart. 


Taking Chances is special to me because it literally brought me back to reality after reading the 50 Shades of Trilogy 10 years ago. 


I instantly became a fan of Molly after that and we even exchange tweets back then. 


I constantly read her book sometimes right after launch. 


Somewhere along the past years, I stopped reading anything.


Since I got a kindle recently I really tried to go back reading anything and with this release, I knew I can't pass. 


Upon the first chapter though, there's a new name I'm clearly not familiar with. I'm not sure if I just missed something or what but right then I knew I have to read Taking Chances again. 


I stopped reading this book then started with Taking Chances again. 


Ahhh my Brandon heart. 


I didn't fully reread Taking Chances I skipped some pages just to finish it quickly so I can read this book ASAP.


It felt like a mini reunion with friends after a while. It didn't felt like 10 years to be honest. 


The only thing that I can say is that, Chase deserve this story. 


Molly, thank you for this. 




No comments:

Post a Comment