Friday, August 12, 2022

Radio




My free Apple Music subscription ended and I really no plan on renewing it. Then I just re-discovered the Radio tab on Music app and there are local and international stations and I’m now listening to radio again after years. 


I don’t know how long this will last but so far so good


I do post some of the music that I’ve been listening on certain times but I’m currently out of album to listen to. I’m not sure what I want to listen that’s why easy access to a radio station was a relief. 


My problem so far is that I’m expecting a familiar song to play on. Haha 


One reason why I stopped listening to radio is that they play songs that I don’t really like or I was just in a wrong radio station. 


There are only certain time of the day that I play the radio though since I still like playing my own choice of music. 


Radio is surprising me with some good music. Speaking of surprises, I did discovered the new released song by Billie Eilish on BBC Radio 1 while I was tuning in. Don’t ask me why I like international radio. Lol 


Keeping music in the background that I don’t personally choose is also good when I was doing something most especially when I want to write some personal stuff. 


It also makes me updated now with the new releases internationally. At the same time reminiscing some early 2000’s. 


I mostly tuned in getting ready in the morning or at night so I can avoid watching TV or watching too much Youtube videos. 


The other day, I accidentally commanded Alexa to play the radio and I just discovered that feature of the Echo Dot! Happy accident, I guess. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment