Monday, August 29, 2022

Book . Verity


I’m still slowly getting back to reading and Colleen Hoover is one of my go to just for me to have that drive to read if I came from a long hiatus. 


I’ve been wanting to read Verity for so long and when my Kindle arrived this week, I decided that it will be the first book that I want to read on it. 


There’s some red flags on the relationship of the characters. That’s why it end up so fucked up. Lol


If you read some reviews regarding with this book, you will see two sides of it. It is either you like it very much or not. I loved it but the transition from climax to the ending it feels like it was written quickly (well it always happen). It left so many questions. 


Open-ended-ending is okay but still it lacks on some department which I believe can still be improve. 


Love the twist and turn but then the suspense was killed toward the end. 


Still a good read because I just finished it within 24 hours. Haha can’t stop flipping the pages!


“Here, I’m invisible. Unimportant. Manhattan is too crowded to give shit about me, and I love her for it” - Verity | Colleen Hoover

No comments:

Post a Comment