Thursday, June 30, 2022

Random . June 2022



June 1st. 


Can’t wait for the weekend. 


I think I will be avoiding fast food these days. 


How come it feels like I can’t reason out my own shit. I’m also  human


#TheBlacklist


I knew it is happening. #anxiety


Stress eating continues and I just want to hide and never come out. 


Sunday passed by so quickly. 


I badly need a new game plan. 


Is it wrong that I stayed? What if I played it differently before. 


2nd booster. 06.06.2022


Skipped the whole WWDC just because I don’t want to ruin my sleep pattern. 


Why am I so hesitant at watching concert lately? Is it because it is not a priority anymore?


Not going to process it until it is approved. 


I’m going to see LANY on November 11! / still undecided with the other upcoming concerts. 


Busy days. 


I don’t have every answer to your questions


I still don’t know everything which is somehow a choice 


I understand the frustration but lol how to escape!!!!! Haha 


Leg day. 


Frankly, that is not the ideal thing to do. 


I want to watch a movie but my schedule won’t permit to and I want to do it in Gateway. I wish the SM nearby will open the cinema soon. For now, Netflix will do.


I just had my second booster last Monday and I’m not sure if I should do weights now 


Need to finish my Palawan blogs this weekend or else it will never happen 


Travelled back to Palawan vacation just to write a proper blog post. 


Finally done with my Palawan blogs! 


If it triggers you, I believe that there’s something more about it. 


Reminder to self that even I want to dye my hair now, I can’t since I’m still a little sunburned and I’m still testing the waters of this upcoming change in this society. I’m undecided about the color as well. 


Change now, justify later. Lol


Busy Tuesday. / Good thing, I’m done with my IG spam as well as my Palawan blog. 


I’m stunned with my phone photos. #iPhoneSE2


No matter how beautiful it is, there will always be the opposite along side with it. 


Thunder and lightning. 


Thinking of some minimalist tattoo. 


Gave myself a trim 


When I already thought about it. 


Some will never think about it. Sometimes you got to ask yourself why as well. 


I guess it is hard to justify it with words if you just played with the numbers. 


Sometimes, I distant myself to think


Oh that’s somewhat a relief but maybe to more busy days ahead. 


Your personal stuff shouldn’t be my problem anymore. You should know how to prioritize your things now. 


Whatever level of concern you have for them, it will never be enough for someone who doesn’t have any contentment.  


Tropical hut is tending since the other day and I’m craving so that’s our dinner for tonight. 


Thankful for the weekend. 


Some days it will just make a mark to you that you will never forget because of certain event and how bad the weather that day. Happy Father’s Day. 


I somehow done early today and wanted to go watch a movie and somehow thankful that I didn’t go since it’s UAAP Women Volleyball Finals Game 2. 


Finally catching up with my podcasts. 


Cry fest. 


Someone asked what was my tattoo on my left arm and recognized that it is a cupcake and he said it is beautiful. (Huhu my heart). If it wasn’t an awkward situation maybe I will have a conversation with him. 


#TheUmbrellaAcademy


Don’t underestimate people with tattoos and don’t underestimate the tattoos 


How come that my Palawan trip was a month ago today? #sepanx 06.23.2022


Raining 


BILLIE!!!!!!!!!!! 


So hyped with this Billie announcement that I can’t do anything today. Ahhhh. 


The difference between the LANY and Billie Eilish tickets are insane.


Cheesecake, finally! 


Pricey but I don’t want to regret this. See you in August, Billie! 


Early on a Saturday for this Manila tripping. 


Hello, FEU its been 2 years. 


Adriatico St. 


So far I’m loving this walk in Manila. 


Credits to my daily steps for these results. Lol


I don’t have much expectations with this trip. Lol


Ramen Nagi at Robinsons Magnolia. 


2 museums. 


This Manila trip is nice. 


MOA now. I’m back after almost 3 months. 


That bus ride from MOA. 


Yesterday was so tiring from walking too much. 


My weekend is over 


I’ve been spending bed time on Pinterest. Mind blown with the result of what I’ve been searching. 


Busy week. 


Nothing will ever satisfy you 


How come this month will be over in a few days


Concerts!!!!


The post election anxiety is creeping back as the new elect officials will start their term by noon of June 30th. 


I never imagined that in my timeline I will experience a Marcos president. 


Since it didn’t happened I guess we will never know. #politics


Wearing pink today. Just because. 06.29.2022


Yesterday pink now we wear all black. 06.30.2022


Do you think your grandchildren is interested watching the inauguration with you when you literally sell their future to that family. 


Why am I not interested in watching the inauguration? Those are just words, we all need to see some action in the coming days even it feels like dooms day. 


Lip sync. 


First day of 6 years. Hopefully, we are truly wrong




No comments:

Post a Comment