Friday, June 17, 2022

Palawan 2022 . May 25 (Day 3)

 This might be the long one to write in detail, but I will try. 


We slept 9pm the night before and I went to the bathroom by 3am the woke up just in time for sunrise. 


I dreamt that I was back in Manila that this current trip was over. Woke up in disbelief but then I’m still in El Nido. Hehe


Went out at 5am to watch the sunrise. 





This place that where we are staying was so peaceful and I still can’t believe that this is real. I haven’t wear a mask for a while now just breathing some fresh air. 


We had breakfast by 7am and since we didn’t pushed through the island hopping they say that we just try to do kayak and pass by the huge rock while the girls are still sleeping. Then we found an arc going through almost the other side of the island where we find another place that they owned and call it the Secret Beach then there is the Cudugnon Cave. This place sounds familiar because I watch the vlog of Vien and Junnie when they went to El Nido and they went there but it didn’t make sense to me that time. We didn’t find the entrance to the cave that time. We thought it was a huge entrance that is very noticeable but it was not. No one was there to point out to us where it is so we end up snorkeling then go back after maybe 30 min to 1 hour there. 


Gem was left behind since she was attending to an online thing and she volunteered to stay as well since the girls are still asleep and she’s scared with the kayak. Hehe I went with Ate Joy and we all survived that almost an hour trip on the other side of the island. 


It was better than island hopping since no one was with us and we can just waste our own time and no time limitations. 




It’s a day full of kayak and snorkeling. 


Going back is one of the most challenging in kayak since it is an open sea and it seems like we weren’t moving at all. We did survived though. Haha 


We were back and the girls were awake by then. 


We ate lunch at 12nn then we ate noodles by 3pm. Basically nothing to do but rest, eat and savor the beautiful view. 


All of us mostly wake up at 5am to catch the sunrise. We are somehow tired with our morning activities and after our snack the kids took some rest, Gem was still doing an online meeting and I got nothing to do so I decided to take a walk beach front and take some photos. It will be our last day tomorrow so might as well be sick with the beach which I will never be. Lol 





Got time to reflect but honestly I’m not thinking about anything that day. I just want to watch this view because how long will it be again to be able to surround myself with nature. Not every day that I have the open sea as a view with a nice sky and fluffy clouds. 


Living at the moment. 


I was in my rash guard from 9am till sunset. 


I somehow convinced Gem to do kayak and go around on the other side of the island and she agreed but then she started to panic when there was nothing to see. It was already late that going to the cave that afternoon is already impossible. Upon returning there are dark clouds that we thought it might rain hard so we rushed back since I don’t want Gem to panic more. 


I even say out that it was the weather in El Nido that I remember. As we returned we just stayed there and waited if it will be a rainy night. No, it was just drizzle and it just passed by then the sun is out again. 


It’s either we cleaned up by then or still went for a swim after. 


Then dinner as always and after Ate wanted to try if the fireworks that they bought during New Year is still working. We set up at the beach front and it worked. 


Happy Birthday, Amelia!! 


We had tea after then we head back to our room 


Such a good day and it was our last night in Kudugman. 


(Original plan was to head straight back to Puerto the next day but Kuya Zac said we should extend in the town proper one more night then just go drive back by Friday morning to Puerto. We agreed even we are in shortage of clothes. Haha and our flight will still be by Saturday morning)


We don’t have a stable internet and I’m enjoying being away from social media 


Kudugman Beach Cottages 


My Photographs: El Nido 





No comments:

Post a Comment