Monday, June 13, 2022

Palawan 2022 . May 23 (Day 1)

It was a Monday morning and I’m not sure if I will make it on time to the airport. Left the house before 7:30am and thankful that there’s no massive traffic that morning.


Gem flew last Friday and already gave me tips on what to do with the digital check-in. I told her that I was anxious prior to this day since I haven’t been to an airport since May 2019. She told me to check-in then just screenshot my boarding pass and I’m good to go security and go straight to my boarding gate and it went so smooth I can’t believe it. Perks of no check in baggage. Upon walking at the airport I keep on repeating to myself that I can’t believe this is happening that I’m at the fcking airport to fly to Palawan.  


I only have 2-3 hours of sleep because I still have things to be done before a week leave at work but mostly it’s excitement and anxiety. 



I actually plan to sleep on the plane but I wasn’t able to because I’m on a window seat and the clouds!!! I think I did nap for a minute because I was also appreciating being able to fly once again after so long. 


Landed in Palawan!!!!


My “home away from home”, I’m back after years. 


Gem told me not to eat heavy since we will be having lunch at Ver De. I did had breakfast at home before leaving and even eating at the airport is so tempting, I did not because I’ve been wanting to try Ver De ever since. 




No plans for this first day but we went to Robinsons. 


After that I’m now friends with the girls who I played with before dinner. 


Took a bath before sleeping that night and re-arrange my things on what to bring to El Nido,  Gem and I should just bring one bag for us to fit in the car.  


Didn’t find trouble sleeping that night since I woke up early for my flight. 




My Photographs: Palawan 2022  



No comments:

Post a Comment