Thursday, June 23, 2022

Palawan 2022 . May 27 (Day 6)

Woke up at 4am or 5am and it was typhoon kind of rain and wind. Thought of our flight but it was still early so I tried to go back to sleep. 

Woke up at 6 and it was not as bad as earlier, took a bath and pack up. 

Left the house by 8am to visit Tita Bing and Margaux





Rice breakfast at the airport then bought some hopia while we wait for boarding 


Our flight was delay because of the weather but it is better by that than cancel. 


Landed in Manila by 12:30pm 


Ate at Mcdo and we weren’t satisfied. 


Booked a Grab and I was home before 4pm. 


Took a nap and went back to work. 


It was a busy weekend since I’m out the whole week. 


I’m back home and I’m recharged. 


It was a good week and I’m thankful for that. 


Till next time, Palawan. 



My Photographs: Palawan 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment