Friday, November 11, 2022

Brobabes 2022 . Mini Roadtrip

October 22 2022 


Our game was scheduled Oct 23 but since everyone is not free for such day, we just decided to just meet and eat out on another Saturday. 


Main reason why we did push to hangout for 3 Saturday is that Kit will be leaving finally and hopefully for real this time. By the time that I’m typing this, he was already in the US for a week now. Another reason why I’m just typing it just now and trying to remember all the places we’ve been that day. 


~


Gem and I met at Megamall since Kit was on schedule for a post op on his lasik at American Eye at Podium. We surprised him that we are already outside of AEC by the time he was finished. 


I also want to check the place in Podium since I will also be having my 2 year check up by December.


Kit is very vocal on shirt since somehow we were able to give him a couple for the past years. We wanted to give him another one before he leave but there are no good design another request by him is car sticker. We were able to score the stickers but instead of a shirt we decide to get him a hoodie. We ordered the hoodie late so we really want to push this Saturday to meet up even without a game just to surprise him with the hoodie. 


After Podium, Kit request to eat at Causeway we drove to Timog and we are already starving by then. Such a good food and I haven’t eaten there for so long. He said that he will also get something at Greenhills so that was our next stop. He was somehow doing last minute errands so we just came along. Next is Feliz for some other errands then we just stayed at Starbucks and finally fix his Apple Watch after a day of updating the OS.


Last 2 Saturday, he keep on mentioning his Apple Watch that he got as a gift and we keep on telling him to bring it. Good thing I was able to text him that morning to bring it. We were surprised that it was still unopened and he got that in April. Yes, that’s one of the agenda of today’s meet up. 


It doesn’t feel that he was leaving in a few days it just like a normal Saturday with Brobabes. 


Somewhat still in denial but I know we will feel it sooner. 


~


People come and go, I’m still not used to that but with how crazy this country is, I pushed everyone who can leave to go. I may or may not be able to leave this country for good but I’m happy for them who can. I didn’t understand it before but after the election this year, I get it now and somewhat wish I can leave just like them and just like that. For now, I pushed my friends away jokingly that they should just adopt me years later. I’ll miss them dearly but thankful for the power of the internet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment