Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Random . November 2022



Down time. As much as I know how busy this week is, today is rest day and day to spend at the cemetery. 


What if the stress reliever doesn’t work anymore. 


Send me all your stress that I will be the one breaking down even you don’t have any idea. 


Fan of the PBA but you still don’t know how it works. 


So much to write so little time. 


3 games of basketball and hangout with my dude at home court. 


Happy Birthday, Daddy. 11.06.2022


Can it be a wrong decision if that means you helped someone? #21


The pressure around me it’s getting high will I be able to survive this shithole. 


My responsibilities and sacrifices it’s a lot but don’t ask me about it. 


My sacrifices that doesn’t matter to anybody. 


Wrong calculation of time. 


Happy Birthday, sissy. 11.07.2022 


That can’t be the last episode of #Manifest 


We came to the point where I need to be reminded by an app of all the things that I should do. 


If only you know how I envy other people just because it seems to work to you so well. 


Errands. 


Why am I having anxiety walking around town. 11/10/2022 


MOA today for LANY!!! 11/11 


I’ve been to MOA once in a while since April but it’s just my first time to ever enter IKEA in here. Love it. 


That perfume by Billie smells so good. 


LANY. 11/11 as another closure. 


Tons of things to do this weekend. Coffee date with cousins later! 


I had a break last Friday and then there’s a lot of work load. So much to do so little time. Stressed but thankful. 


Expect delays but I’m trying to catch up. 


I can’t even do the little things anymore so be patient with me. 


Dumped some photos on my ig as a “proof of life”. 


So lazy to workout today 


Raining at night and I’m just hoping that it will not rain later in the afternoon because I will be running some errands. 


Delayed some errands to today so hopefully, it will not rain. 


I was trying my very best when I’m just in town not to give in to my cravings even they are just few steps away. When I was out with Gem last Nov 5, I couldn’t even dig in to my cravings as well. I knew I shouldn’t control much when I’m craving food so here I am weeks later pigging out much every other day. It’s bad I know so now even with a little craving I give in and I will try to control it the next days. Lol but maybe it is stress eating again. 


When your phone passcode is just a bunch of zeros. Lol 


Dogs are being clingy. 


The time of the year where I ask the universe if I will survive the rest of the year. 


Disney+


I’m trying to process a lot of things right now that I can’t even leave the house. 


Due to the current situation I think everyone will understand the delay. If you will not then wtf! 


I can’t even decide with this matter. Ughh. 


Excruciating time. 


Hello and Bye, Manila! 11.21.2022


My airpods gave up. 


Everyone seems to move on and catch up with reality and here I am somehow still stuck to 2020. 


Asking myself on what should I do when literally I’m already doing what I can. 


Tito Ramon . 11.22.2022


Happy Fiesta, Angono!


Errands 


Ughh fck this stomach ache


The cycle of life. It is either you repeat it or break it. 


I believe that they understand that I have to go on just because this world doesn’t and will never stop for anything. 


Busy day. Can’t believe we are just few days away from December. 


That is one reason why I don’t ask too many favors from other people.


#TheWalkingDead marathon 


Still trying to process all of the things that happened the past months and I can’t help but cry with the season finale of #TheWalkingDead 


One day that I will be able to process everything, the day that I will cry like a baby. 


Jojo . 11.29.2022


What an unforgettable month


Still hoping for a good year-end. 





No comments:

Post a Comment