Monday, October 31, 2022

Random . October 2022



Tattoo ideas. Where to put them. 


UAAP Opening day! 


Basketball all weekend. 


Life questions. 


Off the socials. 


I’ll take 2 so I will not cry like a baby all night. 


Can’t have too much backlog so I can go out on the weekend. 


Back to reading. Huhu that chapter made me tear up


Finished another book. Wow. Just wow. 


Brobabes this weekend!!! 


Workload is done. WEEKEND!!!!! 


YAY! Got Patron tickets for later!!!! Home court here we come!!! AHHH CUBAO!!!! 


Such a fun Saturday spending time with friends and basketball! 10.08.2022


Might as well feed the stalkers then cut them out. Lol 


Back to reality for the week and maybe another weekend with friends. 


Weird dream and so awkward #tv 10.12.2022


Taking a break from reading a book this week because I’m busy. While on break I’m already planning what to read next or I’ll choose randomly again. 


Reminder why I can’t have a tattoo on my left shoulder / back  


I never had a chance. I wish I did. #mantra 


Why does it feel that it is not valid when people are being too much. 


Entitled. 


As of this time, I think I’m letting go of Avril for the sake of tattoo and this month full of hangout with friends. (Might still change last minute) 


Why does it feel like that I just want to hide. 


The anxiety that you gave me years ago. Wtf. 


Why am I not too excited for today. I’m going to see friends and watch another basketball game with them but then I’m not as excited as last week. 


2 months after that weekend of Billie Eilish and All Time Low, I’m back in MOA. 10.15.2022


Another Saturday with friends and I miss them already. See you next week!!! 


I’m not surprise that Avril was postponed again. It wasn’t on the website ever since. 


Word vomit didn’t happened when I was outside today so, I guess I have to do it tonight. 10.16.2022 


Why do we have to explain people stuff. Why can’t they wait. Ugh. Monday frustrates me so much. 


Silent treatment. You deserve it. #21 10.17.2022 


Dream that I wish to be real. #21 10.18.2022


Things that I can’t say out loud. 


Frustrates me so much when you still believe and praise the current government but then will hear you complain on having no changes at all. Kindly fix your own issues before praising them. 


Global warming and climate change does not even depend on our political beliefs it’s because of how we live.  


These people need to go out more often than watching or listening to nonsense stuff. 


That’s why I do it so I will have an idea. 


Week long anxiety is killing me already. Basketball is saving me at the moment. 


I have trust issue. 


Nope. I don’t want to. 


The trauma you gave me is fucking real. That’s one reason why I don’t and will never forget. 


Blocked and unblocked. Part 2 10.20.2022


Huhu. Thank you!!! This lessen my anxiety 


If they totally ban kdramas then I think that will be the only time that they will get angry. 


I know I shouldn’t make that as a reason. 


Making time for whatever I missed. 


Friday errands. Glad I made it to weekend. 


Another weekend with Brobabes. 


Haven’t had enough sleep the past days and I think I was able to do it today. 


Booked my tattoo appointment for Friday!!! 


Adjustment. Week 1. 


I have trust issues ever since. 


Non-stop rain. Can’t remember the last time it rained all day. 


Panic attack is fucking real. 


Catching up on podcasts


People come and go. I should’ve get used to it by now but no. 


Just trying to help even for a little. 


Still believing with humanity. 


Why am I doubting this tattoo and why am I not excited. 


Errands but I don’t like when it rains. 


Tattoo time aka therapy. 


This electric flickering is delaying my work right now.


Don’t be fooled with the looks. 


Full plate for the rest of the year


No comments:

Post a Comment