Sunday, October 23, 2022

UAAP S85 . 0-5


October 15 2022

Never in our 11 years of watching the UAAP that we started the season with a 0-5. As far as I remember never since FEU won the championship during Arwind Santos era or even way before that.  


This game is not really planned to watch live but since Kit requested to watch then wish granted. You can’t say no to the bro if he is the one making a request, well we can’t say no to him. Haha 


I made sure that he is sure that we will go to MOA to watch a 2pm game and he constantly say yes until earlier that Saturday with all the traffic he will start asking if we are still going. I’m already on my way by then. Haha 


I don’t usually watch when our schedule falls on a first game but luckily the arena wasn’t full for the 2 games. It was okay I needed to get out of home town as well and be reminded of the this kind of ambience. I still enjoy watching basketball from time to time. I know that at some point I will be able to miss this once the season is over and I just want to maximize the season. Appreciating it as well and living at the moment. 


Adamson was the 2nd game and we also still support Coach Nash. Gem was asking on when will be the time where she can have another photo with Coach Nash again. We went out after the 3rdQ of the 2nd game to have coffee and hangout a bit. 


An hour later she already booked a ride to BGC because they will have dinner. Right when we were walking to the parking I saw the daughter of Coach Nash and few moments later, I realized that it was Coach Nash who was walking in front of them! It’s not a very appropriate to ask for photo that moment but sorry coach I have to take your photo to send to Gem as proof! I still respect these people even I’m silently freaking out inside. Haha 


One of the best highlight of yesterday. 


We will not be watching any games for the rest of the 1st round so hopefully there will be a game or two to watch in the 2nd round that will be fitting just right on our schedule. 


Wasn’t able to have a proper dinner after the game and I was home early than usual. 


Still looking forward for a win for the next games. 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment