Monday, May 02, 2022

Adjustments

April 9 2022 . 

Woke up that day with some ray of sunshine peeking at my window. Somehow I know it will be a good day to finally see friends again and it just need to happen so I can finally tell some new stories. 

It was also a day for so many first things. 


Left the house by 11am, Dap and I we’re at MRT Shaw by 12nn. 


I still want to roam around Megamall but I also want to go straight to MOA so whatever happen I will still have extra time or just go roam around there instead. We still don’t have tickets that’s why I also want to be there early. So for now, no to Megamall. Hehe


MRT - I miss train rides so much that we just enjoyed standing because you have to practice your balance to be an expert. Lol I didn’t know that few rules while riding the train that apparently you can’t have conversation while inside. Few people already heard my short story when a lady guard came to our area and reminded someone in front of us. I get used on not being with someone on my travel so I really don’t care on such. Now, I know. 


While on that train ride, there are so many things running in my head. There was somehow a flash back when this pandemic started, when we are all ordered to stay home and all the protocols that we have to follow and the changes of this life in majority. 


This is one reason why I enjoy commuting because there are a lot realization with it. 


I was hesitant to take a short video during the trip that I know if I didn’t get my phone from my pocket, I will regret for not doing it. That video started my 1-minute video of everything which I got the idea from an online friend. 


I just want to take photos and not regret for not doing so. 


I bought my camera but it is challenging at times so we have to settle for the phone for easy access. Not really against with phone camera but still the quality of the photos. 


People around me may or may not aware that I do take a picture of everything. Now that I was out and about, I want to capture more once again. I’ve been settling with some usual photos that I took once in a while from my daily routines and I need something new to look at. 


After that train ride, we transfer to a bus and in a few we are already in MOA in which I really forgot when was the last time I was there. 


There are a lot of changes in MOA but I was smiling inside of the mask and my heart is so happy that I was finally back in there. Over thinking about it days before was not worth it. 


I can still be able to travel and commute to places. To be honest, there are lot of over thinking before I commute these days but you really have to conquer your fear to realize that you can do it. I fear commuting because of the virus but been to some and I’m more relaxed now. I still take some precautions for myself since that is the only thing that we can do for now. 


I still hate malls on the weekend but no choice it was Saturday and we are there for the UAAP because if not for that, I will just probably stay at home. Though I want to visit IKEA but maybe next time.


MOA Arena and the ticket system, after all these years, you haven’t change. Lol Good thing our game was the last for the day so there are few lower box available. 


~


I'm excited for this since it will be the first time that I will be watching the game post-lasik. This

is one event of my life where I struggle every time for using contact lens since I mostly don't like wearing glasses when I'm about to commute or go somewhere.


We are somehow back to the usual normal we all used to.


I did hesitate to go on this one but since there are scare that we might go on to another lock

down after some time or specifically after the election since there are no news about COVID

anymore with the specific numbers of new cases, deaths and recoveries. It is scary but we all

experienced being locked up at home and maybe regretting some life events that we should

attended pre-COVID. I don't want to regret some of the opportunities lately to go out even

attending to an event is expensive kindly charge it to experience. 


~





Somehow I’m also thankful for the mask since I was unexpectedly smiling from ear to ear randomly just like when we are once again inside the train, arriving at MOA and being inside MOA Arena again with live basketball and of course, friends. 


It is also nice to see some familiar faces that I wonder how they are during the pandemic but so good to see them after all of the crazy things. 


I can’t say more it was just really a nice day and I was able to finally escape hometown for a day. I was able to enjoy and have time for myself and it was a very good distraction with all my worries in life. 


One problem is that since I’m living with routine for the last 2 years, I still have to adjust a little with all the changes but it was worth it.


I haven’t shared my realizations for the past years since I got so overwhelmed with everything. Hopefully this is also the start be able to tell stories again and some real life realization.


No comments:

Post a Comment