Saturday, April 30, 2022

Random . April 2022

 


I’m being disoriented with what day it is. 


Looking forward to Saturday where we might be able to watch UAAP again after two years!


Cancelling some events just to be free on Saturday. 


Not a huge fan of Volleyball but during the pandemic, that’s one regret that I had not watching even one UAAP volleyball game even we planned to do it. 


How to adjust on this post pandemic life. 


It was raining the whole day. 


Left the house without a mask. Great. 


Hopefully it will not rain on Saturday 


Back on doing some games before bed so I will stop browsing the internet but still I do end up thinking a lot. 


Nice basketball games today! Yay. That’s the feeling that we all miss. 


Can’t believe that weekend is just a few hours away. I’m so looking forward to Saturday and I’m now anxious. Haha 


Work guilt. 


Why do I have so much backlog this week. 


11 months of working out daily. Yay! 04.09.2022


MOA!!!! And it didn’t rain. Huhu


Basketball game after so many years. Lol 


It was all I needed. Thankfully everything went well. 


Yesterday was one of the best day for so long. 


I never felt this kind of tiredness for years but thankful that I workout and I walk daily. 


I’ll write about yesterday in a very long form with a lot of realizations. 


Got to move, on a Sunday. 


Lazy Monday. 


Done with all the task before this holy week break. Finally rest days. 


Lol was there really a rest day for me. 


You can’t play the “not feeling well” card these days, you know. 


Friday mass. 


Still sleepy. 


Finally we are starting this trip now. #Brobabes 2022 after that 2015 trip. 


Tagaytay for the first time since maybe 2019 or whenever it was


Sleep over with Chikababes


So many thoughts in my head. 


After all these lockdown, my body is adjusting with all of my weekend activities. Need to change some of the daily routine. 


From not seeing friends for so long to hanging out every weekend. Yay. 


Hello Monday stress. 


There are things that I can’t explain to you the reason. It will be appreciated if you will have patience for a moment. 


Trust the process even it is frustrating at times. 


I’m not a good liar. 


All you have to do is wait because one way or another, you are not forgotten.


Transporting to April 9 so I can finish writing it all before I go on with what happen last weekend. 


And I didn’t write all week. Lol hello again weekend. 


Its going to be a full activity day. UAAP and hopefully to be able to catch up on #PasayIsPink. Happy Birthday VP Leni! 


Saturday went well until we got stranded at Macapagal. Lol


Impromptu overnight at Paranaque


BILLIE EILISH WITH HAYLEY!!!!!!! OMG / the first thing I saw upon opening Instagram and my jaw drop. 


Back to work on a weekend


Ugh. Monday. 


Test of patience. 


Catching up on my sleep. Lol 


Waiting game .


I just maxed out my 128gb iPhone. Lol 


Literally, I forgot to write these days even in here. I’m trying to catch up 


Vote wisely for everyone’s future. 


Oh wow. Not really shocked but RIP. 


End of the month are usually busy. 


Back firing at you. Lol / Make it a healthy competition! 


It is raining. 


Two weekend write up down. One more to go. 


The struggle is still real. 


We are planning to finally watch a volleyball game but I think it will still not happen this year and it is hard to be a FEU supporter after that statement. 


Crazy cravings.  


There are really movies that are not worth watching. 


Staying in for the weekend after 3 consecutive weekends spent with friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment