Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Random. May 2022

 



Watched 2 nonsense movies then I watched another and I cried buckets. 


I still have pizza on my cravings list 


UP beat ADMU!!!! What a day for basketball. Hello Final 4!!! 


Holiday on a Tuesday, it feels like another weekend already. 


And we didn’t win against ADMU, what’s new but really thankful that we were able to witness a live UAAP basketball after all these years. UP Fight!!! 


There are things in this life that I want to happen but it is either it is not time for that yet or it will never happen. 


Daddy, thank you for visiting in my dream even you surprised me so much. 


Volleyball!!! 


Things I do for my Tumblr


I now have hundreds of photo to share and maybe I can post 2 or 3 in a day. YAY! I still have photos from camera which I think will not make it on socials 


Happy Birthday, Papa! I miss you as always. 


It’s either we make it or break it. #election2022


I have to remind myself every time that its over. 05.08.2022 / then he texted. 


One year of working out daily! 05.09.2022


Election anxiety. 


Voted and I was about to cry after leaving the room hoping for the better future for all of us even probably most of the people at my precinct voted for the thieves. 


The night of the election is so hard to process until a day later. The fight is still not over until VP says so. If she really didn’t win then, I guess we all lose in this battle.


6 years of grieving if it is possible. 


Things I do for basketball. Haha Game 3! #UAAPFinals


I was so busy the whole weekend catching up on things that I need to finish. 


UP!!!! Congratulations!!!!! 


Lazy weekend. 


Ahhh. I started packing for my Palawan trip. 


I don’t know what stage of grieving I am right now but I just finally confirmed that my mom is a silent apologist. Rejoicing together with her sisters and one of them saying give them a chance? Are you fucking kidding me! 


Dentist appointment, done. 


Weather app, are you sure it will rain next week? Huhu. Don’t rain on my vacay!!! 


You asked me about a certain law and I didn’t answer because I can’t think when I’m hungry but makes me wonder why you immediately care so much. Hence, I don’t want to talk politics with y’all. I’m done with it as of the moment. 


Antipolo, I’ve missed you and hello to my anxious self. 


I’m getting a little hungry but some french fries doesn’t have to be breakfast and I’m craving for some pizza which I will be getting today as well. Yay! 


Random convo with the bro. 


Pizza coma. Lol 

 

Impromptu date before his first flight out of the country. #21 05.19.2022 


I just did one-meal today. 


I’m slowly going back to my usual social media usage. The past week was insane and socials keep me grounded and some of it is already a safe space. 


Its not easy as 1-2-3, we all have to trust the process. There are a lot of things that is happening behind the scene and quick solutions is not the right way to do it. 


Weekend then I’ll be leaving first thing on Monday. Aahhhh I can’t wait. 


I’m excited for my own trip but at the back of my head I’m thinking of his which is today. 


Pre-travel anxiety. 


Officially on leave and I’m very early on a Monday. 


OMG. I’M AT THE AIRPORT. 


I’m so anxious since I haven’t been to an airport for years and I did just went through security then straight to my assigned gate. Haha perks of not having a check in baggage. 


I just remembered my first airport experience which was terrible. I have no idea with the flight details, we waited at the wrong gate and unfortunately the plane left us and they just book the next flight out. I know better now. Hehe 


Reunited with my dude after a month! 


I’m in Palawan!!! Huhu


Made it in El Nido and it is not raining!!! 


Day 2 in El Nido and still not raining. It drizzled earlier but that’s it. 


Beach life. 


Palawan update on a different blog post


Rearranging my room is not a welcome home greeting I somehow expected but I wish it wasn’t. 


Back to work. 


Finally my bed. Zzzz


Slept before 1am then automatically woke up something like 5am or 6am but this time I went back to sleep and woke up at 10am. 


After a week break from work, I’m working on a Sunday. 


I’m so sepanx to the beach life but we got to work. 


Busy weekend. I’m thinking if I should travel next time after a busy week or before. Hmm 


I keep on dreaming about El Nido. #sepanx


Manic Monday. Lets do this. 


How do I do it? I also don’t know. Hehe. 


Why make things so complicated. 


Backlogs makes me so tired and very hungry. 


Buying the same snack and cup noodles that we brought in the island. Tell me how sepanx I am without saying it. 


Good news, my GoPro is charging. Bad news, I just got back from my vacation trip. 


Stomach ache at 3am. 🤮 


Woke up feeling better now. 


I think my body is still on vacation 


Last day of May. So fast. 


#StrangerThings4



No comments:

Post a Comment