Thursday, May 05, 2022

Brobabes 2022 . Tagaytay

April 9 was only the beginning of my adventures for the month of April. Holy week was supposed to be rest weekend for me but since Lhea is on vacation here in the Philippines from the UK and holy week was her last weekend here, we are set to finally have a reunion. 


Lhea spent a day or two here in Manila before flying out to Palawan to see family for 2 weeks and she is scheduled to be back in Manila by holy week and that is the only time that we can meet and fortunately, everyone is available for a Saturday trip on Tagaytay. 


If it was not holy week, originally she wanted to go to La Union. March 20, 2020 she was supposed to go home unfortunately lockdown happened. We are already booked a place in LU for April 2020 but COVID. We got refund and just like everyone in abroad, they are just waiting for the restriction in here to loosen up so they can go home and visit family. 


Since she wasn’t able to come home since then, she really wanted to see family and she did. I was so close on booking a flight to Palawan after her Cuyo trip but good thing I didn’t since I really can’t figure her schedule. 


We still don’t have plan for that weekend since most people are on break and vacation most of places and nearby resort are also fully booked. 


We end up in Tagaytay to finally make a sequel to our May 15 2015 roadtrip.  


Lhea met Carla in Nuvali early that day and I was still waiting for Kit to wake up so I will be able to leave the house. I left the house by 1pm and we met in Sta. Lucia area so we can start this roadtrip and to be complete again after years. It rained a little and I still have to across a major footbridge and I got no choice but to use the parka. Haha 


We finally fetch Gem in Paranaque and we are on our way to Tagaytay. Good thing it was a little sunny at SLEX not until it drizzled while we are lining up at Sky Eye. Lol 





The only plan was to eat Bulalo but we somehow end up in Sky Ranch since we really don’t have much plans and it was still 5pm when we arrived in there that it is too early for dinner. Good thing there are food stalls in Sky Ranch before we decided to try the Sky Eye which took us maybe an hour lining up then we are told that it can only accommodate 3 people max on one pod so it is me and Lhea and on the other will be Kit and Gem. 


It was not as cool as it is since it was night time, the glass aren’t clear and it was foggy but it was definitely cold inside.  


After Sky Ranch it was dinner time and here we are again with a problem on where to eat. We ended up at RMS I’m not very familiar with the restaurant but it looks good, clean place and good food too. We are entertained by the band that was playing acoustic that was probably had a big tip from the people on the other table. 


We were supposed to still have coffee but Kit want to go back already in the city. Haha That we end up having coffee at the 3 storey Starbucks in Macapagal while waiting for Lhea’s mom. Apparently we can’t stay where she is staying but the last option is at Gem’s place. Yay. Haha


Kit needed to go home and the Chikababes stayed for the night. 


We slept late and woke up around 9am and we ate breakfast and catch up a little. If it was planned properly and if only I can still stay for a day I will end up going with Lhea running few more errands. Well it wasn’t planned properly and I badly want to take a bath already and I’m carrying so much stuff. Haha It was a Sunday and it is hard to book a ride home so I just booked a Joyride cost me only 50% compare to Grab. 


I was home by 3pm on Easter Sunday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment