Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Pico de Loro 2016


It's been my third time at Pico de Loro this year and finally, I can shoot underwater and beach waves with my Go Pro. 

Same with the videos that I made this year, I'm starting to just use videos instead of having photos. Although pictures can say a different story but you can already check that on my Tumblr and videos tell a lot more point of view and it serve a little bit of closer to what it is. 

Upon having some moments at the beach during this overnight trip with family, I realized that I'm so blessed to be able to travel once in a while and I was able to experience the different beaches in this country. I've been in Boracay (2011), Palawan (2014 2015) and recently to Romblon (2016) and being a beach addict, I realized their differences and I fell in love with the idea of beach again even at some point it is scary because you don't know what is out there in the open sea.

It was a very relaxing trip but when we are about to leave, I realized that at some point, I don't want to go back in there. Yes, it was very relaxing and its an easy way to escape but the other things doesn't change. 

It was a very good privilege to experience Pico de Loro but I think I'm not seeing myself to be back there anytime soon even the kids love the place because the traveler in me is telling me to explore more. 

My Photographs: Pico de Loro


There are a lot of places to explore





No comments:

Post a Comment