Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Random . August 2016


New photo to stare at. Haha. ❤

New month, new stress. Farts.

My anxiety attacks are back. Don't be surprised if I'll be insomniac again and I'm fucking shaking all over the place.

Simple things should never be complicated.

Anxiety on its highest level. Fuck.

Do they have any idea on how... oh wait they don't fucking care... never mind.

The hype kid being super hyper. Hahaha.

I can't wait to be done at the dentist so I can do my next plan. Haha. / oh sht. Haha

Exactly one month before UAAP! I can't freaking wait.

It's up to you on what will you believe despite of a lot of stories.

Writer's block. So I'll just fix photos for now.

One of those days that I just want to drive because I don't have hangout plans with friends and I'm just bored here.

I need to get out of this town. I badly need UAAP now. Haha.

I'm tweeting anything that I'm currently feeling in real time which I think is not a good idea at some point but whatever.

I know what you are doing. Don't me. Haha.

The trigger. Haha. Yay. I'm scheduled for my next tattoo!!!

I love NCIS so much. Will never tired of saying it's my all time favorite TV series.

Seriously, are you aware of whatever you are saying when at the first place it's you who should hear all of it.

Dreaming about M makes me miss him more. 0808

Let's do the 6th and 7th. Haha. / Chill Lang Kung Chill. / 0809

Fragile Day. / I miss you everyday, daddy. 081016

When I don't have Internet for 24 hours then someone send too much food pictures on Viber with some high quality of plating.

So good to see some of my college friends in my dream.

Just me being the usual, when I just don't know what to say at the moment. 0813

If you already proven something that's satisfying should it be enough or should you seek more even it will unhealthy? Or just let it go then move forward because you know that no matter what happen in the future, you already proven something.

I want to write you a letter for I don't know if I will say all I want to say if we talk or if I can say all of it personally but I'm not sure yet.

Having unlimited Internet access for the last 5 days is bad. What more if I have 24/7 but it's all about self-control.

Time to fight the writer's block in me.

Sometimes that's all we need - time to think.

NCIS S11 recap. ❤

I was itching to dye my hair but my bleach didn't work. Bummer.

The weather is so crazy. It's been raining all week makes me miss the beach and the sun but I'm not missing the summer heat.

FYI, red and orange doesn't look good together most especially on paper and pen situation.

I want to say it lately but I want to hear it from you first. #21

Hopefully this will be the last weekend that I will be stuck in this hometown. Haha. Because when UAAP starts, I'll be out every week until the last month of this year. I can't fucking wait for my social life to be activated. Haha.

Last year, we were in Palawan. I'm somehow missing the place but I also realized is it the place that I'm missing or the memories?

I'm hooked. #StrangerThings

One year without driving! The last time was when we were in Palawan last year! 

What to do after watching #StrangerThings? 

Oh sht. I badly need to get away this Friday. Haha.

That UAAP schedule is so messed up.

Can't get out until next month. Busy days.

Not in the mood to talk most especially when I know at some point that I shouldn't be stuck in here.

Bed weather, I wish I can enjoy you.

I saw it coming. Thank you.

Finally! A date with my bed. Haha. I'm now recharged for the busy days.


Using UAAP as my motivation to finish everything today. Haha. 

Once I'm done with work stuff I'll write something about this very controversial issue about singing the school hymn. Can't freaking wait to rant about it.

I'm very well aware that another month comes to an end because every single time, I'm so drained emotionally and physically. But I do look forward to another month ahead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment