Saturday, August 20, 2016

Alaine's 18th Birthday



I don't usually blog about personal stuff but all of my pictures and this video are up or still on queue on my Tumblr as of posting this.

My cousin, Alaine doesn't want some formal party and her reason was because she already experienced being glam up during her time in high school so she just want simple celebration.

They planned to have a overnight stay in Tagaytay.

Cousin time! Yay!

They fetch me while they're on their way to Tagaytay in ParaƱaque because that was the day we arrived from Romblon. Nothing beats the feeling of being away from family then you will be spending time with them out of town after being gone for a while. Love it.

So here's the video I made from our stay in Tagaytay and just like my Romblon video, I don't want to us pictures since I can transfer all of my videos now. Alaine wasn't in the video all the time it looks like a children swimming party. Haha. But I used a song of All Time Low and You Me At Six since she loves listening to them that time or maybe until now. Haha.


This makes me miss summer so much. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment