Friday, March 25, 2016

On Repeat . Hate To See Your Heartbreak

Hate To See Your Heartbreak by Paramore

I can't stop posting something about Paramore because of Parahoy videos. I guess if the band never played for almost a year, you will really appreciate them more.

Hayley said too much before singing in this video that I think everyone should hear. I'm thankful that this kind of speech was captured, its a good reminder not just for the Parafamily but for everyone. 

HTSYH is one of my favorite and I think we need to hear it once in a while.




The ironic thing about declaring your happiness is that life doesn't just stay where you are, it keeps going. I hate to break it to you but happiness should never be the goal, it shouldn't. Maybe hope should but happiness shouldn't. I guess what I wanted to say to sum all that up to say really quickly is that don't let being sad or being upset about something take your hope away from you, ever. 

Sometimes, life just hits you right in the face and its alright because I for one I think its kind a cool to have a black eye every now and then. I think it looks good. Show you've been in places, done things and I think its definitely okay to have scars and definitely okay to hurt and be in pain and show it. That's why we have friends in this life and that's why we have music. 

Hayley Williams | Parahoy 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment